Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pansies Never Fail!

I thought I'd take a break from the Bridal and Memorial Art to post a simple and inexpensive craft idea! This is a 5x7 framed pressed flower art picture. I used pretty scrapbook paper and printed the Bible Verse using my printer. Then I arranged Fern, Sweet Alyssum, Pansies and Tendrils from Pea Plants...yes, the kind you eat! Pansies might be the easiest and most successful flower to press! Try it! Just tuck them into a phone book for about a week or two! Pansies are for sale in the Spring and again in the Fall, as they prefer cool weather. If you would rather not press your own flowers, there are many websites that sell flowers that are already pressed! C'mon! Try this! You can do this! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like, this very much, and heve many violet pressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again very pretty work...I just know that God has blessed you with this gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nena! Dale...you are totally right....this is completely God's blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete