Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bridal Bouquet on Silver!

Bouquets don't always arrive in the best condition.
 Above is a table bouquet from the wedding and below is the brides bouquet.
 I was unable to use most of the flowers, but was able to 
pull a few things together for this floral preservation art.


 Roses, Rununculous, Stock and Hydrangea
arranged around the invitation and mounted on a
silver background, in an 11x14" black frame.
 I think the silver/black combination really sets off the invitation!


Close up across the top.

I am glad that I was able to pull together enough flowers for this art,
but because of the increased hours it took to preserve, I've
decided that I will no longer be taking in bouquets older than 5 days.
 
Thank you, Sharon, for trusting me with your daughter's flowers!
 
Pressed Flower Art by: Pressed Garden, LLC, ~ Annie Fentz Smith ~ Austin, TX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment