Monday, April 6, 2015

Honoring Mom ~ Memorial Art from Funeral Flowers ~

Flowers were gathered at a Mothers Memorial Service
to create these two Pressed Flower Art Pieces
 Roses, Blue Delphinium, Carnations and Fern
Wrap around a precious mother's photo like a summer garden!
Some of the Tear-shaped Beveled Glass Ornaments 
that were made from extra petals.

Rose Petal Pendants were also made for each of the daughters.

 Closer view of the Pressed Flowers
This was my mother arrangement it turned out amazing. 
Annie is a kind sweet woman who is very compassionate and has a warm personality. 
I could not have anticipated how it would turn out but I am very pleased and will treasure.
~Kellye 

  I'm very happy with your work on the memorial and have received 
several comments on the pendant. 
I cherish my memorial, your work is inspirational.
~Lynne

Thank you, Kellye and Lynne, for the pleasure of working with you and honoring
your mom by preserving her flowers! ~ Annie

All Pressed Flower Floral Preservation Art by: Annie Fentz Smith ~ Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Annie, you have such a gift. The memorials are beautiful. I cherish it dearly.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lynne! You and Kellye were a pleasure to work with!

    ReplyDelete