Thursday, April 28, 2016

Julie's Stunning Christmassy Bridal Bouquet ~*

Julie's stunning bridal bouquet of Phalaenopsis Orchids,
Succulents, Ranunculus, Berries, Eucalyptus, Hydrangea
and Dusty Miller.

Floral Design by: Whim Florals, Dripping Springs, TX
Photography by: Amber Kelley


Julie chose to have her bouquet pressed and presented
on a lapis blue background and in an 11x14" barnwood frame.
Scrapbook Squares are 2" Pressed Flower Art
used for scrapbooking!
 I am absolutely in love with my wedding bouquet artwork 
from the amazing Annie @pressedgarden ! 
I will never have trouble remembering the best day of my life 
but to see my beautiful @whimflorals bouquet 
turned into pretty artwork I can stare at 
every day is so awesome! ~ Julie, Bride 
Julie, It was my pleasure to preserve your beautiful bouquet! ~ Annie, Pressed Garden 
Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, Austin, TX 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment