Monday, May 23, 2016

Peonies and Roses ~

 My friend, Shana was the Floral Designer of this
Beautiful Bridal Bouquet
and Mother of the Groom!
Bridal Bouquet of White Roses, Amnesia Roses, Deep Purple Ranunculus, 
Magenta Peonies, Purple and Magenta Carnations, Hypericum Berries, 
Scabiosa Pods and Sawtooth Leaves!
Floral Design by Shana at Southern Seasons Florals and Gifts



 Her flowers were pressed and preserved on an "Archival Mist" background 
and in an 11x14" gold frame!


 Thank you, Shana, for trusting me with your daughter-in-law's beautiful bouquet!
 "She loves it!" ~ Mother of the Groom

 Thank you so much Mrs.Annie for doing my bouquet it turned out absolutely beautiful! 
I love it, and thank you Shana, for getting it done for me! ~ Morgan, Bride
All Floral Preservation Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX 

No comments:

Post a Comment