Sunday, December 3, 2017

Melissa's Sweet Bridal Bouquet!

Bouquets don't always come in, in the best of conditions, for whatever reason. 
But there is always something I can pull out because I don't usually use outter petals. 
Using the best petals, I was still able to put together some 
Roses, Peonies, Larkspur and Eucalyptus.

Melissa chose to have her flowers presented on a barely pink background, 
in an 8x10" gold frame. 
The gold plate is engraved with their names and wedding date.


All the floral parts that do not get pressed are turned into potpourri
for the bride, at no cost.
 Melissa chose to display hers in this pretty container
with a bit of lace from her mothers dress in front! 



Melissa and I both were very impressed with your work. 
~Mother of the Bride 

Thank you, Melissa, for trusting me with your pretty flowers! 
~Annie, Pressed Garden  

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX



No comments:

Post a Comment