Saturday, January 20, 2018

Kaydi's Sweet Lemony Bridal Bouquet ~

 Kaydi, who works for Parkway Florist in PA knew exactly what she wanted in her bridal bouquet, pale and bright yellow Roses, accented by Dusty Miller, 
Pittsosporum and Eucalyptus Seeds!

Floral Design by: Parkway Florist, Coraopolis, PA  
 Kaydi chose to have her bouquet pressed and preserved on a 
very light gray background, in a simple white 11x14" frame.
 The little heart petals in the corner were found down inside the roses!

 Traditional Christmas-shaped Beveled Glass Ornaments 
with Roses, Dusty Miller and Pittsosporum!

I just wanted to let you know that I got my bouquet today and it is absolutely gorgeous! 
I am beyond 100% thrilled with the result. 
Your art is amazing and I am so glad that I can remember my bouquet 
for years to come now. Thank you, thank you!
~Kaydi, Bride
Oh, Kaydi, The pleasure was all mine! ~Annie, Pressed Garden 
All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment