Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Hillari's Wintry, Christmassy Bridal Bouquet ~*

Hillari's Beautiful, Wintry, Christmassy Bridal Bouquet!
Ivory Roses, Hypericum Berries, Eucalyptus, Dusty Miller, Pine Cones
and Several Different Pines.
(No, the pine cones could not be pressed, but were returned
to Hillary, whole)

Floral Design by: Price Chopper, NY
 
The flowers were pressed and presented on a Neutral Gray
background and in an 11x14" black frame.
Omg I had no idea what to expect. And it is beautiful! 
I can’t wait to display it.... Thank you!
~ Hillari, Bride

Thank you, Hillari, and also Thank you, Elizabeth (Mother of the Bride)
for trusting me with these beautiful flowers!
But also, thank you for your patience as I relocated from TX to FL!
It truly was my pleasure to create art from your flowers!
~Annie, Pressed Garden 

All Floral Preservation Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Winter Haven, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment