Monday, September 10, 2018

Elizabeth's Eye Candy Bridal Bouquet!

Elizabeth, from WI, carried this fun bouquet of Orange Roses, Fuscia Roses, 
Pink Bush Roses, Yellow, and Tangerine Ranunculus, 
Green Mojito Hydrangea, White Freesia and 
Hypericum Berries, painted navy blue!

Floral Design by: Country Crossroads, Plain, WI
  
 Preserving Elizabeth's bouquet was like preserving floral eye candy! 
She chose an 8x10, barely pink background and a walnut frame. 
 The little rose hearts were found down inside the pink roses.

Annie, WOW!! I counted down the hours until I was done with work today 
so I could get home to my special package awaiting me.
 
What a gorgeous piece of art! I am SO glad I decided to
 invest in preserving my bouquet. 
You did an outstanding job and are extremely talented.
Thank you so much!!
~ Elizabeth, Bride
 Elizabeth ~ The pleasure was truly all mine! I had a blast! 
~Annie, Pressed Garden

All Floral Preservation art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Winter Haven, FL 

No comments:

Post a Comment