Friday, February 1, 2019

Marcyan's Sweet PeachyPink Bouquet ~


Maryan's lucious bridal bouquet of  Peach Roses, Pink Roses, White Roses, Dalias, Veronica, Stock, Ranunculus, Astilbe, Hypericum Berries and Hydrangea. 

Floral Design by: Browns Floral Co, Jackson, MI

The bride chose to have her flowers pressed and presented on a Light Pink background, 
in an 8x10 Antique White frame. 

Marcyan had such a love for Ranunculus, that she sent extra to 
make sure there were enough for the art.  

Aren't they delightful???

Scrapbook Squares made from Ranunculus, to be used in the brides scrapbook! 
 They are little 2" squares of Pressed Flower Art!


Oh My Gosh! 😍 Just got done unwrapping everything! It is all breathtaking! I LOVE IT! It is all so gorgeous, and the extra pressed flowers for our wedding book will be perfect! I am so excited and so blessed I found you! Thank you so much for making such an amazing lasting memory!
Thank you thank you thank you!❤
Marcyan

Marcyan, You made my day!  It was completely my pleasure!  Thank you for letting me play with your flowers! ~Annie, Pressed Garden

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden LLC, Winter Haven, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment