Saturday, March 2, 2019

Oh! I loved the creative colors and wildflower feel of Tahnee's Bridal Bouquet!
Red Roses, Burgundy Dahlia, Rich Burgundy Mini-Gerbera Daisies, Queen Anne's Lace, Sea Holly, Scabiosa, Lavender, Wax Flower, Privet Berries, Willow and Italian Ruscus!

Her Floral Designer was Tony Foss Flowers of Oklahoma City, OK

 Tahnee's Bouquet is mounted on a Neutral Gray Background and 
in an 8x10" Walnut Frame!


WE GOT IT! It’s awesome, and we already hung it up and we loooove it. I also love that you sent everything else back all perfectly preserved. I’m going to research ways I can utilize it all (scrapbooking, potpourri?, etc). Thank you so much for your hard work and attention to detail. It’s truly one of a kind, beautiful art.

It was totally my pleasure, Tahnee!  By now you have received the document I always send to every customer, packed full of ideas on how to use the left over petals and potpourri that I make from left over petals, for free!  Thanks! Annie, Pressed Garden 

All Pressed Flower Art Created by and is the property of Annie Smith,
Pressed Garden LLC, Winter Haven, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment