Friday, February 9, 2018

Jessica's Lush, Beautiful Bridal Bouquet! ~*


Jessica's Lush, Fragrant Bridal Bouquet of White Roses, Pink Peonies, 
Red Heart Roses, and lots of Lush Greens! 

Floral Design by Simply Divine Events Studio, Florida!


 Jessica chose to have her bridal bouquet pressed and preserved on a "Barely Pink" background and in a 16x12 barnwood frame. Can you see the little Peony Petal Hummingbird at the top? It came out of the presses that way!! 


Hummingbirds, Birds, Penguin, even a Dancing Dolphin! 
 Look at these adorable Petal Critters! 
These are Peony Petals 
that came out of the presses this way!


Teardrop Beveled Glass Ornaments, featuring a Peony, a Rose 
and 2 more little Peony Petal Hummingbirds!!

 Jessica's art was shipped to her in Central Florida. 
"Annie,I opened my box about an hour ago and was beside myself! 
I am so in love with the work you've done. 
I can't thank you enough!!! 
SO BEAUTIFUL!"

 Jessica, the pleasure was all mine! I loved preserving your beautiful bridal bouquet!
~Annie, Pressed Garden  

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX 

No comments:

Post a Comment