Friday, February 9, 2018

Sarah's Gorgeous Bridal Bouquet!

Sarah's gorgeous bridal bouquet of Lavender, Fushia and Pink Roses, 
White Carnations and perky little Wax Flowers! 

Floral Design by: Flower Gallery, Manassas, VA

The "Barely Pink" background and 16x12" Silver Frame 
really sets off Sarah's bouquet!

These little heart petals were found down inside Sarah's roses! 
I just love the idea that as she was walking down the aisle, 
there were little hearts hidden in her bouquet!

Hi Annie I got the bouquet today and I love it! Thank you so much!! 
I did like the hearts! It was a really cute touch! 
Thanks so much for creating a special keepsake for me! 
I’m so glad I came across you  and I will definitely recommend you to others! 
~ Sarah, Bride 

The pleasure was all mine, Sarah! ~ Annie

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX 

No comments:

Post a Comment