Sunday, October 21, 2018

Cera's Lavender & Rose Gold Wedding ~*



Cera's gorgeous bridal bouquet of Lavender and White Roses,
Blush Roses, Sweet Pea, Veronica, Hydrangea, Lisianthus,
Stock, Dusty Miller and Hand-Painted Rose Gold Leaves

Floral Design by: Enchanted Florist, Burbank, CA




These beautiful flowers look amazing on the French Lilac background
and in the 11x14" silver oval frame!  



My mother dropped by with your work and I must say we were both blown away with how beautiful the flowers turned out! I particularly love the little butterfly you put in too! I absolutely love it and I am so glad to have found you!
Thank you so much for everything and I will recommend you to anyone I know who is getting married!
All the best,
Cera (Bride)

 
Cera, It means so much to me that you loved your Floral Preservation Art!
Thank you ~ It was truly my pleasure! ~Annie, Pressed Garden 


No comments:

Post a Comment