Monday, October 29, 2018

Kayla's Lush, Romantic Bouquet ~*



Kayla's Wedding Day - Lush, Romantic Bouquet of Garden Roses, Lisianthus, Astilbe, Blue Delphinium, Ranunculus, Sea Holly, Bush Roses, and Eucalyptus!

Floral Design by: Platinum Petals, Dallas, TX

Kayla's Gorgeous Bouquet is now an heirloom forever! 
Background: Tuscany Blue, Frame: 12x16" Barnwood

Oh Annie! I meant to send you a thank you so long ago! It’s absolutely perfect and I love it so much!!! It’s such a beautiful way to remember that special day. You are truly amazing and I’m so thankful to have found you!
~Kayla, Bride 

Thank you again!!!
I loved preserving this lush bouquet! Thank you, Kayla, for trusting me with your gorgeous flowers! Annie, Pressed Garden

All Floral Preservation Art is by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden LLC, Winter Haven, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment