Saturday, November 21, 2015

Liz's Country Meadow Wildflower Bouquet ~

Liz's sweet wildflower bouquet of Roses, Hydrangea, Amemone,
Bachelor Buttons, Bluperium, and Feverfew 

Floral Design by: Margaret's Garden, Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, MI

 The flowers were pressed and presented on an ivory background,
in an 11x14" barnwood frame.  She wanted her ribbons included.
See the wee hearts?  They were found down inside the pink rose buds!

The wee tiny hearts were so adorable, we had to use them somewhere!
Liz opted for a balloon shaped beveled-glass ornament.
The little blue petals are from the Bachelor Buttons!
 
 When I opened it I felt like crying, it was so beautiful. You did an amazing job, I love everything about it. It came out better than I ever imagined. I love the little details and the composition of the flowers is incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this special piece of art that I can keep forever! I can't stop staring at it! This was definitely one of the best wedding decisions I made and I will recommend you to everyone I know getting married! Thank you again for all your hard work, I wish I could hug you in person! ~ Liz
 
Thank YOU Liz, for the pleasure of preserving your bouquet!  Every bouquet teaches me something and yours taught me that it was possible to paint every single Feverfew petal!  Annie ~*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment