Monday, May 9, 2016

Remembering ~


I just wanted to let you know that I gave your beautiful creations to Austin's family today, and I don't think I'll ever be able to express in words how much it meant to them. His mother was in complete awe of the necklace, as am I. They are definitely something we will both treasure forever. You have provided us with something so beautiful, and have given us a reason to smile during such a heartbreaking time. You will have my gratitude forever.

All my love!
Sarah 

Two Rose Petal Pendants

Two Tear-drop Beveled Glass Ornaments

These items were made from one rose, gathered from the Memorial Service of a loved one.

Sarah, It was my pleasure to preserve this precious rose for you!  
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your family's story. 
~ Annie, Pressed Garden
All Pressed Flower Art property of Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX 

No comments:

Post a Comment