Thursday, August 3, 2017

Monica's Gorgeous Colorful Bridal Bouquet ~


Monica's Bridal Bouquet had the most unique Tulips I had ever seen! 
Silvery-purple Callas, Peachy Tulips, Blue Hydrangea, 
Yellow Stock, Blue Thistle and Grape Hyacinth. 

Floral Design by: Andy, of Andy's Floral Events, Lewisville, TX

 Monica chose to have her bouquet pressed and presented 
on a sage green background and in an 11x14" Barnwood Frame. 
She wanted a photo from the wedding included in the art.


"I just received it this afternoon. I am speechless! It is absolutely gorgeous! 
You did such an amazing job-I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have this keepsake. 
Thank you so so much!! I love it!" ~ Monica, Bride

Monica, It was totally my pleasure! ~Annie, Pressed Garden

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX  

No comments:

Post a Comment