Friday, October 13, 2017

Melissa's Sweet Roses ~

Ohhhh....Sweet Sweet Roses ~ White, Blush, Pink, Fushia, 
with a little Baby's Breath tucked in and surrounded by Ruscus Leaves. 
 
Floral Design by: Twinbrook Floral, Fairfax, VA
 
 
Melissa chose a Barely Pink background and a 12x16" Mahogany Frame 
for her sweet rose bridal bouquet. 
I love when I find heart shaped rose petals in the bouquet 
and always try to tuck them into the design!
 
I got the artwork tonight! I love it so much!!! It is so beautiful!!  
Thank you for making it. I absolutely love the way that it turned out 
and I'm so excited to hang it up and enjoy it for years to come. 
~ Melissa, Bride

Thank YOU, Melissa, for the pleasure of preserving your beautiful bouquet! 
~ Annie, Pressed Garden

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment