Friday, February 1, 2019

Remembering a Loved One ~

 Tiffany gathered two Yellow Roses and 2 stems of Blue-Dyed Orchids from the funeral of a loved Grandpa to be made into jewelry by Pressed Garden.*

I made a whole Orchid Pendant,
 an Orchid Petal Pendant with matching Earrings & 
 Two Rose Petal Pendants!

Close up of the Yellow Rose Petal Pendants

Close up of the Blue Orchid Pendant.

 THANK YOU!  I love the items!  Of course, tears were shed over missing him, but I appreciate the memoir.  Thank you so very much! ~Tiffany

Thank you, Tiffany, for letting me be part of your story. ~Annie, Pressed Garden

*Typically, the pendants are an add-on item that can be ordered when purchasing framed art. But in the case of funerals, sometimes I will make jewelry from a stem or two sent in. 

All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Smith ~ Pressed Garden, LLC, Winter Haven, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment