Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pressed Flower Art ~ Aly's Bridal Bouquet ~*

Aly's Bridal Bouquet is made up of Pink Peonies, 
Country Roses, Rununculous, Anemone and Stock

Floral Artistry of: Becky at Bouquets of Austin, TX

 “Annie, thank you so much again for your beautiful art with Aly's flowers. 
 I sent her a photo and she was thrilled. 
She also loves the little hearts. 
I feel so blessed to have found you! 
I wish you the very best and will tell everyone about you.” 
 Mother of the Bride

Often, hidden deep inside a rose is a petal, shaped like a heart. 
What I love is that they are rarely perfectly shaped, just like us! 
 I try to find a place to tuck them into the art...see them?


 
These were such beautiful flowers to work with!

 All Pressed Flower Art by Annie Fentz, Pressed Garden, Austin, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment