Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ahhhh....the Scent of Peonies! ~*

I love peonies! 
 They take me back to where I fell in love with flowers, 
my grandma's yard in Indiana ~* 

 I recently preserved Ann's all-peony bridal bouquet 
and the scent filled my studio with memories!

Floral Designer: Wild Bunches of Dripping Springs, TX
Photographer:  OneCinema Productions


Ann chose to have her Peony Bridal Bouquet
mounted on a very light gray background
and framed in an 11x14 walnut frame.


A glittery rhinestone-studded monogram 
"H" representing her new last name was added.


These Heart-Shaped Beveled Glass Ornaments
were made from left over petals.



"Annie!! I love love LOVE the art you created!! 
Thank you SO much!! My husband thought it was very cool!" ~ Ann

Thank you, Ann!  It was a pleasure working with you!

Art by: Annie Fentz ~ Pressed Garden, LLC ~ Austin, TX  


No comments:

Post a Comment