Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Becky's Surprise for Her Daughter, the Bride ~*

Becky's daughter, carried this beautiful Bridal Bouquet of
White Peonies, Pink Garden Roses, Pink Bush Roses,
Hydrangea and Succulents from her grandmothers yard.
Bridal Bouquet Design by: Shana Brittain 

 She chose to have the bouquet preserved and mounted
on a Celery Seed Green background and framed in
an 11x14" White Frame!

 These sweet pink rose petal hearts were found deep inside one of the roses!
The lace was wound around the stems and came from the Mother of the Bride's Wedding Bouquet! 

 I used left over Rose Petals, Hydrangea Florets and 
Succulent Leaves for these two Heart-Shaped Beveled Glass Ornaments!

Pink Rose Petal Earrings ~*

 The art was shipped to the customer and this is what I love to hear...
 Just received package and everything was well packaged and everything was just GORGEOUS!!! I love the Christmas ornament!!! Just a treasure to have for their first Christmas!! 

  I absolutely LOVE it! 
I love that it's something from my wedding that I get to keep forever! 
Thanks so much Annie, you did an amazing job! ~Sara, Bride

Thank you, Becky and Sara, for trusting me with these gorgeous flowers!  ~Annie 

All Pressed Flower Floral Preservation by: Annie Fentz Smith ~ Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment