Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Megan's Bright Yellow Bridal Bouquet ~

Megan's Cheery Bridal Bouquet of
White Lilies, Yellow Gerbera Daisy's and Yellow Roses

Floral Design by: Nancy's Flowers, Newark, Ohio
Photo Credit: Sheri Everhart, Life Changing Photography

  Megan's Flowers were pressed, preserved and then arranged 
around the wedding invitation.  
It is mounted on a black background
and framed in an 11x14" black frame!

 Close up of Lilies, Gerbera Daisies and Roses

 I'm extremely happy with my order. Annie did a wonderful job, she always maintains communication to make sure I agree with what she is doing. I highly recommend using her an will definitely refer her to future brides. Thank you! ~ Megan, Bride

Thank YOU, Megan for trusting me with these beautiful flowers! 

Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Fentz Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment