Monday, January 19, 2015

Stephanie's Bright, Cheery Bridal Bouquet ~*

Stephanie's bright, cheerful bridal bouquet of
Peachy Roses, Hot Pink Gerbera Daisies, Matsumoto Asters,
Stock, Yellow, Orange and Pink Rununculous 
and Scabiosa Pods!
 Floral Design by: Bloomtastic, Columbus, OH
Photograph: Kollmer Photography, Columbus, OH

  Stephanie chose a full frame style for her flowers. 
 They were mounted on a lapis blue background 
and then placed into an 11x14" black frame!

 Heart-Shaped Beveled Glass Ornaments
made from her bridal petals.

 Scrapbook Squares
2" little squares of pressed flowers from Stephanie's bridal bouquet.
These will embellish her photo album or scrapbook!

I 100% love what you did with my flowers from our wedding! 
I am so happy that I found you and gave you my flowers to preserve! 
I highly recommend you to anyone in the market!! 
Thank you again for your beautiful work!!! 
I just can't stop studying it! ~ Stephanie, Bride ~* 

Stephanie, the pleasure was all mine! ~ Annie
All Pressed Flower Art by: Annie Fentz Smith ~ Pressed Garden, LLC, Austin, TX  

No comments:

Post a Comment