Monday, September 10, 2018

Ana's Sweet Pastel Bridal Bouquet !



Lea's wending gift to Ana was to have her bouquet preserved by Pressed Garden!
This beauty had Roses, Tulips, Ranunculus, Hydrangea, Astilbe, Stock,
Rose Buds and Succulents!

Floral Design by: Franklin's Flowers, McKinney, TX

Ana chose to have her flowers arranged around a favorite
wedding picture!

11x14" White Frame
Background: Barely Pink 

It is the details that I love!
These little hearts are actually rose petals!
They were hiding in her bouquet through the whole wedding!

"Just received my package and let me say I LOVE IT. 
IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. 
Thank you so much for your time and dedication."
Kindly, Ana, Bride, McKinney, TX


I loved preserving your sweet bridal bouquet, Ana!
Thank you, Lea, for trusting me with your wedding gift!
~Annie, Pressed Garden  

All Floral Preservation Art by Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Winter Haven, FL 


No comments:

Post a Comment