Monday, September 10, 2018

Lindsey's Happy Bridal Bouquet!



Oh, how I love color!! This bouquet was rich in color! 
2 Types of Peony, Lots of different Poppies, Ranunculus, 
2 types of Roses, Lisianthus, Eucalyptus, Dusty Miller and other Greens!

Floral Design by: Holly Chapple Flowers, Alexandria, VA
 
Lindsey wanted her Floral Preservation Art to fill the 11x14" Barnwood Frame, 
Edge-to-Edge so I could get as many flowers in as possible. 
I was glad, because the types of flowers she had tend to get alot larger when pressed out! The background is Ivory.

 I love it when I can include little critters like butterflies and hummingbirds 
made from petals that come out of the presses that way!

It’s already up on our wall—I’ve never put something up so fast in my life, haha!
You are incredibly talented and I am so grateful 
that you’ve created something we can love forever. Thank you!!
~Lindsey, Bride, Alexandria, VA 
 
It was totally my pleasure, Lindsey!  Your flowers were really fun!
~Annie, Pressed Garden
 
All Floral Preservation Art by: Annie Smith, Pressed Garden, LLC, Winter Haven, FL


No comments:

Post a Comment